Looking for a hot summer opportunity?
Goodwill of Central Iowa is hiring seasonal Production Workers to help process donations during the busy summer months. This is 2-3 month temporary assignment at our Headquarters in Johnston, IA. Shifts will run 8a-4:30p Monday through Friday. Production Workers will sort, process and hang goods to prepare them for distribution to our stores.
What you’ll do:
• Sort donations
• Process soft and hard goods evaluating product for quality standards
• Hang clothing and box items to prepare for shipment
• Safely operate equipment as directed and authorized
• Meet daily production goals
• Handle products with care
• Follow safety and security procedures
• Dust, clean and maintain work area and surrounding work space
What you’ll need:
Career opportunities with Goodwill of Central Iowa (GCI) provide so much more than your average position. Each employee is an essential part of fulfilling our mission of improving the quality of life for all individuals. Revenue from our 19 stores provides skills training and helps people facing any type of barrier find employment. Each position at Goodwill contributes to making a positive impact directly in Central Iowa. Headquartered in Johnston, Iowa, GCI operates in a territory consisting of 22 counties across central Iowa, employing more than 400 individuals.
Goodwill of Central Iowa and our affiliates are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability) and E-Verify Participants
If you are ready to work for an organization that brings out the best in people, apply today!
CITYVIEW "Best Local Thrift Shop" of 2018 winner!